2 cups Hy-Vee coleslaw mix
1 cup fresh pineapple pieces
3 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
1 green onion, sliced
3 tablespoons Hy-Vee plain Greek yogurt
3/4 teaspoon Hy-Vee salt, divided
2 1/4 teaspoon sriracha sauce, divided
2 tablespoons Hy-Vee Select olive oil
2 teaspoon Hy-Vee chili powder
2 (12 oz. each) package Hy-Vee frozen mahi-mahi fillets, thawed
12 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas
1 small lemon, cut into 8 wedges
1. Oil grill rack. Preheat grill for direct cooking to medium-high heat.
2. For pineapple slaw, in a medium bowl combine coleslaw mix, pineapple, red pepper, onion, yogurt, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon sriracha; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, chili powder and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt; dip both sides of fish fillets in oil mixture to coat. Place fish skin-side-down on grill rack. Grill, covered, without turning for 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Transfer to a plate; keep warm.
4. Grill tortillas about 20 seconds per side or until warm and slightly grill-marked.
5. Break fish into bite-size pieces; sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce and squeeze juice from 2 lemon wedges over fish. Divide fish and slaw among tortillas. Serve with remaining lemon wedges for squeezing over tacos.
20% vitamin A 10% calcium 45% vitamin C 20% iron
Nutrition Facts per serving:
|Calories: 350||Protein: 27g|
|Carbohydrate: 37g||Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Cholesterol: 85mg||Sodium: 870mg|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||Sugars: 7g|
|Fat: 10g||Trans fats: 0g|